Stanley Photos 27

  Picture 1 - 1905 (thanks to Roy Mitchell for these two photos)

  Picture 2 - 1936

  Picture 3 - pre 1950's (thanks to Ron Gourlay for this photo)

  Picture 4 - 1740 (thanks to Kate Gairns for this photo)

Store Street postcard. The postmark on the back of this postcard is the 15th May 1905 and it was sent to Paris.

Percy Street postcard.  The postmark on the back is 2nd September 1936.

Another photo before Murray Place was built. This time there's no houses on the Feus Brae so even earlier than the other photo on page 18.

This stone is near Stanley House and Kate Gairns thinks the inscription is "Nairn & 1740" .  Stanley House was at one time the seat of the Nairnes (note the difference in the spelling).